Fedex profile update??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flylowman

Whats up? Looks like the update section of the website has been down for a few weeks. I hope they are not dumping the profiles. Does anyone have any info on whats going on?

not sure what is going on but it has been down for months. I am afraid they are dumping the profiles so we all have to re apply when the time comes. just my guess though

not sure what is going on but it has been down for months. I am afraid they are dumping the profiles so we all have to re apply when the time comes. just my guess though

Just as well. Couldn't find my UN/PW. Probably won't hire me anyway.

Yup:
https://www.pilotcredentials.com/

The front page seems to be up, not sure about the links within though.

The rumor that we keep hearing is hiring 200 or so in 2011. That's not a lot of dudes IMO and I would imagine the competition and selection process to even get an interview will be stupid silly.

The Chief Pilot put out an FCIF today stating that he is going to open up the online app window. Good luck!

I think all newhires would be 727 S/O based in memphis. If there is a bid after someone starts training and one chooses to go to HGK, then they can go to HGK. This should be a decision that a newhire carefully considers. The compensation package is not very attractive.

The 727s are based domestically, but some do fly internationally. That flying typically goes senior.

Last edited:
yeah i would turn down a multi million dollar career because i had to spend a few years commuting to hk. and it so boring ther to! no thanks

Latest resources

Back