FedEx Poolie Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ex_Indy_Flyer said:
I wouldnt' freak out about calling KD with any updates. We were specifically told to call and let her know if your address, email, telephone number, employment, availability (immediate or 2 weeks notice required), etc. has changed.

I called her this morning to fill her in on some information that has changed since my interview in early March. She really appreciated the update from me.

However, DO NOT call to ask about class dates. Be smart!

So did she mention anything about us poolies updating the online info if nothing has changed?

Rusty Nail said:
Thats what I was thinking. I already answered these Q's on my app and at the interview. I want to update though because I keep hearing the rumor that they will be calling people based on experience and I would assume that means flight time.
Just my take but the online application is just to get you up to the interview point. Once you're in the pool, it is irrelavent and not necessary to update. (Unless of course you have address/personal info changes in which case, I'd send a letter.) If they wanted us to update it, they would have told us to do so. Also, I don't think any flight time you could aquire during this period is going to matter one bit. I was told by JL that they are looking to place guys in airplanes based on the type of flying and airplane category they'd flown previously. So unless you suddenly found yourself flying a heavy glass airplane that you hadn't before, it just won't matter. A military knuckle-draggin' fighter guy like me is surely bound for the 72 panel!

Rusty Nail said:
So did she mention anything about us poolies updating the online info if nothing has changed?
We were told on the interview day by JR and KD, that once you interviewed the online profile wouldn't be looked at again. She mentioned nothing about the profile online when I spoke with her. Like I posted earlier, if you have a major update that needs to be addressed, call politely to pass along the new info.

Quiet Flight said:
Disregard my last. Just got the good news. This pool is nice!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Right on! Good thing you didn't jump off that building after all. Welcome. Grab a beer from the cooler. The water is warm.

Quiet Flight said:
Disregard my last. Just got the good news. This pool is nice!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Welcome to the pool! Hope to see you soon in MEM! :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back