Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

9drvr

Gentlemen.........

Does any reader on this forum know when the Update feature on the FedEx careers site will be back accepting flight crew online application updates?????

It's been down for a long time.

Also, I have been updateing on a regular basis for over 2 years since my employer was grounded, and still no contact from FedEx.

I have several people pulling for me, so what gives?????? What is the magic qualification that gets the application pulled, read and being contacted??????

Best wishes for the upcoming holidays for all the forum readers.

9drvr.

OCTOBER!

The website said that the update feature would be back up by the end of October. You must have thought they meant THIS October. It will definitely be back up by next October.

As for your other questions, I wish I could provide some better answers.

I applied back in Apr of 01, updated regularly, and never heard a peep from them until May of 02, and I still have absolutely no idea what happened to cause my number to finally come up and get a call for an interview.

I do think that once things open up again (who knows when) you need to get your supporters to make some noise for you with whoever they might know within the company who can affect your chances. I haven't been here long enough to know exactly who those people might be, but maybe your supporters do.

The only problem is there are going to be a lot of pilots searching those individuals out with info on buds they are trying to get looked at after the window open back up. I do think that the sponsor plays a pretty big role in the decision process though.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back