Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

donger

Union member
I, won't be in that class since I just got the call for the 12 July class. Cutting it a little close on time, but after a year and eight months, I HAD to take it. So, there you have it! The Donger will GET FOOD! after drying off of course.

Donger,

congrats... any word on how many people are behind you? When was your interview class?Were there any interview classes behind you? Is the class full?
fletch f. fletcher

Interviewed on the 24th and 25th. I can only guess who is left from my interview group, but I would say there are only a handful of folks left in the original pool. I believe the 26th of Sept 2002 was the last group of interviewees to go through. All I know is eight this round and the same for the 19th. Calls should start to go out for that class VERY soon, as I filled the last slot for the 12th.

I know it is not much, but it is all I have to offer.

Congrats Donger and welcome aboard. You have been patiently (anxiously) waiting for a long time now and it has paid off. You have a great future ahead of you with a great company. I know you are a good stick because I am a previous SA-227 driver myself:p

Enjoy some time off before training because you will be dialed in for two and a half months straight. Have fun.

Donger,

Congrats.....believe me, we are very happy to have you here. We also expect a full report of all the gouge the high ups give you the first week. I've got a buddy that interviewed 2 weeks ago and got the thumbs up call yesterday. We are trying to figure out how long it will be for him.

once again....welcome aboard,

sf3ca....now bottom feeder 727fe

I interviewed march 15th & 16th, 04, with four guys. Three of us got the thumbs up. I believe we were the first to be interviewed since the last group in sept of o2. Not sure how many have interviewed since march 15th 04. It would be very interesting to find out how many are still swimming. I would say no more than twenty or so. What do you think...

Congrats!

Congrats Donger:D

Glad that you finally got the call. I'll buy you a cup of bad coffee in the AOC around 2 or 3 am in the near future. Now get studying on those second office memory items son!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back