• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx - more aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i have worked the backside of the clock for over four years and i believe that health in this type of job depends on what you do as all things in life. being able to reset your body clock is the biggest one. if you can sleep during the day then you are way ahead. i know guys who have been doing it longer than me and still cannot sleep during the day which makes for some scary nights. then the most common things such as eating right and god forbide getting out and exerseing, even if it means givving up an hour of rest. if you go into knowing what to do and are wiling to do it i think that one can have a decent life on the backside of the clock. although you will miss out on things going on during the day since you are sleeping and will develop an irritation to sunlight and garlic and have pasty white skin. but that is why they pay us the big bucks, right?

i have worked the backside of the clock for over four years and i believe that health in this type of job depends on what you do as all things in life. being able to reset your body clock is the biggest one. if you can sleep during the day then you are way ahead. i know guys who have been doing it longer than me and still cannot sleep during the day which makes for some scary nights. then the most common things such as eating right and god forbide getting out and exerseing, even if it means givving up an hour of rest. if you go into knowing what to do and are wiling to do it i think that one can have a decent life on the backside of the clock. although you will miss out on things going on during the day since you are sleeping and will develop an irritation to sunlight and garlic and have pasty white skin. but that is why they pay us the big bucks, right?

Just had to put another Hoff post up.... carry on.... BTW... you FedEx guys are great, carried some recently out of Charlotte... all were stand up great people.

Thanks for the info Dave, I guess I just might get a shot at flying a US Air 757 after all............

Latest resources

Back