FedEx MEM jumpseat question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TNPILOT

What is the easiest way to get from the passenger terminal in MEM to the FedEx facility for jumpseat purposes? How much time should I allow? Also the person on the telephone told me the cancellation policy is 6 hours in advance, is this true? I don't want to screw up and get black listed.

What is the easiest way to get from the passenger terminal in MEM to the FedEx facility for jumpseat purposes? How much time should I allow? Also the person on the telephone told me the cancellation policy is 6 hours in advance, is this true? I don't want to screw up and get black listed.

Can't miss it. A big bus that say FedEx on the side, it picks up where the employee bus picks up. Off liners can not call for a pickup, but there is almost alway a FedEx pilot waiting for a pickup, especially during an arrival bank.

Not sure of the exact time frame to cancel, but yes it is important to cancel or you could find yourself banned(I think maybe for 6 months?). If you make the reservation, make sure you make the checkin 1 hour prior to departure, there is no last minute jumpseating on FedEx. It is, by far, the best way to travel!

P.S. one more word of caution. Make sure you have arrangements for a ride at your destination, at a lot of airports it's tough to get a ride from the cargo ramp.

Last edited:

The pickup location is downstairs in the baggage claim area. Across the street from the taxi stand. There is a sign hanging that says Fed Ex Pickup.

You can cancel 1 hour prior to your show time.

Latest resources

Back