• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx May class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought we went through this a year or two ago with the international mail contract. There is no such thing as an international mail contract. Sounds like the same rumor that was running around for a bit a while back that never materialized. Back then, the CP's said somthing to the effect that there is no such thing as an international mail contract. Maybe, hopefully, when they said that, they meant "no such thing" as in "we aren't getting that". But I don't know.

I hope for everyone's sake that I'm wrong and this new rumor is true, but rumors are rampant. This could be one of those management rumors to see how fast it took to make it onto Flightinfo. I smell conspiracy. I did hear we were getting new chemgoo sprayers though. SWEEEEET.

Heard it in the hall...

could be 11 for May 3rd... perhaps another class May 10th... 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off seems to provide a smooth flow through the schoolhouse.

Retirements, latest addendum to the mail contract, 737s coming... all point toward the need for hiring... it makes sense to hire... but they haven't always done things the way that would make sense.

Keep your fingers crossed...

:)

Has anyone been called to fill a May class yet? Also, I'm wondering how many are left in the pool after the April classes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back