FEDEX jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

halfmoon

Does anyone know if FEDEX is allowing out of company jumpseaters? What about UPS?
If so what is the phone number.

Thanks for the info

Nope. Neither one does yet. They are working on it and ask everyone to be patient.
I do know that DHL has opened up thier jumpseat back up but only on select A300 aircraft and cities.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
Where would I be able to get DHL flights and destination info for jumpseating. Do they have a website for jumpseaters?

If your an ALPA member you can get it off the website. The list is pretty old but the number still works. I'd get it for ya, but I'm too lazy.

Well to prove to the wife that I'm not the lazy piece of crap she says I am, here ya go. Enjoy

DHL

Contact Crew Scheduling at 1-800-255-6475 or 606-283-2232, ext. 1301, no more than 30 days in advance to schedule the jumpseat. Check in with Crew Scheduling and the captain no less than 45 minutes before departure time.

Uniform or business attire (tie) is required, along with valid company ID and appropriate certificates.

Jumpseats are scheduled by Zulu date and time. Avoid calling Crew Scheduling on Mondays between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Eastern time. Crew Scheduling is not available from 12 noon Eastern time on Saturday through the following Monday morning. Call Crew Scheduling after 5 p.m. Eastern time on the day you plan to jumpseat to confirm the seat. The airline offers international jumpseats. For more information, contact the airline at 606-283-2232, ext. 5028. An online schedule is not available. Website: www.dhl-usa.com.

Latest resources

Back