FedEx Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wasthatforus?

Hey guys! Has anyone been called for an interview at FedEx in the past month or so? I'm just trying to find out if they are even interviewing at this time. I thought that after the TA got approved, things would get moving!
Thanks.

i have heard of a few interviewing in sept but the majority won't come until after the first of the year. this is getting to be a busy time of the year for purple.

Hey guys! Has anyone been called for an interview at FedEx in the past month or so? I'm just trying to find out if they are even interviewing at this time. I thought that after the TA got approved, things would get moving!
Thanks.

I think all the interviews are done at Air Force and Navy bases.

I think all the interviews are done at Air Force and Navy bases.

Inline,

You are absolutely correct! I don't think there is a SINGLE purely civilian pilot flying at FedEx, and I don't think we will be hiring one for at least the next 10-15 years. For all of you civilian pilots out there, I wouldn't even bother trying to come to FedEx, there is no hope for you whatsoever.

I also know (FOR A FACT) that we will be getting the A-380 NEXT WEEK! Thats right, you heard it here first! In addition, we are buying Southwest Airlines and will be stapleing their seniority list to the TOP of ours (with the exception of the pure civilian pilots at Southwest who we must unfortunately purge before the staple so as not to contaminate our purely military seniority list).

Did I mention we are starting one week priority service to the moon via the spaceshuttle we just got options on. Service begins in 2009. The crew compliment will only be 5 with the horrendous 24 hour layover on the moon. Our SIG is trying to get at least 48 hours instead, and are still trying to negotiate a contract hotel. I heard the hangup is getting a hotel with free high speed internet and a decent workout room. Rumour is first year pay on the shuttle in the right seat is only a buck more per hour than on the A-380 though. I imagine trips will be paid at hard time and not trip rig.

I'll keep everyone posted of any other rumors I hear. Take care!!!

P.S. Just a reminder, civilian pilots DON'T APPLY AT FEDEX, YOU DON'T HAVE A PRAYER AT GETTING THE JOB!!!

FWIW, I heard they're not even really interviewing anymore. You just show up at the AOC with a valid military ID and you get assigned a class date.

There was a set (6) of interviewees walking around AOTC last week, and a set (6) during the week before that.

Don't know about M&G's, but JL, the originator the M&G retires sometime next year, so we might have a completely different system for hooking up our military buddies soon. (Uh oh, was that out loud?)

Latest resources

Back