• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Interview call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm looking at a May class date with SWA. In the meantime I'm living off my Navy pension and wishing I'd extended. Might have to go and get a real job to tide the family over (eeeek, not real work!)

Cheers

Thanks again guys!

Beaver -- I appreciate your insight....
Pegasus -- congrats on Southwest!

Off to work for the weekend -- see you guys on Monday!

Hey guys maybe you could help me out. I've got a friend at FedEx who is going to write me a letter of Reco, but Im not sure where to send or fax it. any ideas?

letter of rec

The letters of rec are a bit different at Fed Ex. The pilot application web site which is currently/temporarily closed has a section where you can enter up to 3 Fed Ex pilot employee numbers as internal references. Ask your buds for their employee numbers and simply enter them into the site.

Goose17

thanks goose, I checked it out and when I do my next update I can enter that info. So my bud at FedEX should I have him just hold on to the actual recommendation letter or is there a special place to fax or mail it. also congrats on the class date!!

not too sure

UM#1,

To be honest, I don't know. All I did was enter their employee numbers. I think they were contacted, or they sent something in, but that is an internal Fed Ex thing not given to the public. You will have to ask your friend on the inside.

Goose17

LOR's are done on-line through the company website. To do a LOR you need the SSN and name of the person you want to do a LOR on and then there are a few canned boxes to check about the applicant and then a space to type in you LOR. I am not sure how the system looks at the employee #'s you put on your app.

FedEx sim/interview

Just to add a little perspective on the whole process; there is a total point system that includes all the phases combined. Doing well on the sim ride could help out in the total score. (as previously posted, you aren't going to score good on the testing).
It may behoove to get some practice if you are not feeling that comfortable.
Good Luck.

Latest resources

Back