Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex incident in NRT right now.. anyone heard anything?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. One does not dare do so now even though to this MD11 pilot it is quite obvious what they did wrong.

How does that saying go? Aviation, like the sea, is unforgiving of any incapacity or negelect? This was human error.

tj

Man, you are way out of line with that comment. A real flamer.

I knew the FO pretty well, I flew with him at his previous airline. He is a good stick; Tony flew large transports in the Air Force. I flew the MD11 for a while as well. Let's not play Monday morning QB! Godspeed Tony!

Yeah right, whatever...

It's very clear that it was pilot stupidity and incompetence that caused this crash. If you think otherwise it is as obvious that you did not see the same video I did and/or have never flown the MD11. This was boneheaded pilot mistakes of the sort to be expected from a 152 pilot NOT an MD11. That's 3 that FedeX has taken out; damn shame to ruin such a fine airplane. that leaves 194

And Walt, You, Boyko, and all the other wankers on that worthless forum without a real job can have intercourse with yourselves. I am unaware of any ban as I deleted all links to that cesspool afer I noticed Boyko deleting politcally incorrect "non-standard" posts

tj

Yeah right, whatever...

It's very clear that it was pilot stupidity and incompetence that caused this crash. If you think otherwise it is as obvious that you did not see the same video I did and/or have never flown the MD11. This was boneheaded pilot mistakes of the sort to be expected from a 152 pilot NOT an MD11. That's 3 that FedeX has taken out; damn shame to ruin such a fine airplane. that leaves 194

And Walt, You, Boyko, and all the other wankers on that worthless forum without a real job can have intercourse with yourselves. I am unaware of any ban as I deleted all links to that cesspool afer I noticed Boyko deleting politcally incorrect "non-standard" posts

tj

What a quality guy......

Yeah right, whatever...

tj

I'd venture to say you have/are in the process of burning ALL bridges...hope you really like Addis

TJsatter...What a complete ***********************************...6000 hrs and already an expert FO...I have more time standing at urinals in large airplanes,but I can't ever remember meeting a more pompus FO than you...I am glad to be near the end of my career just so I don't have to worry about ever having to climb on an airplane with you..What goes around comes around and you have a lot of stuff heading your way..

Yeah right, whatever...

tj
That's just the sort of post that always gets you in trouble, TJ.
Your few hundred hours in the MD-11 certainly doesn't make you an expert on the aircraft by any means, especially after just barely making it through initial training. Yeah, you've burned the bridge with me for sure. It's a good thing that I don't know anyone in the industry, huh? This business is a lot smaller community than you realize. I can't believe that you have no idea why all those other Gemini 11 pilots got hired at World and you didn't?
Attitudes like yours are not good in this industry. You will surely rise to the level that you deserve.
Adios.

Last edited:
Yeah right, whatever...

tj

Clearly you have thought this through. Looking at your profile I'm sure you've been able to compare the handling characteristics of the MD-11 to those of the other massive transports on your list. Clearly the MD-11 is your favorite airliner -- oh wait -- it's your only airliner. You must be a real treat to fly with.

PIPE

Latest resources

Back