Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex incident in NRT right now.. anyone heard anything?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if said person is still employed by FedEx.

I doubt it, because the FAA database shows her without a current medical, so I'm guessing she's not flying for anyone.

o_O

To put those two in the same sentence show how little you know about "pilot error".
Can you believe this? Mr. Saterfield has less than 2000 hours of PIC time, all in SEL/MEL recips! I propose that he probably knows a lot about pilot error.
His experience is boundless! I hear the French are looking for his "Pilot stupidity and incompetence" stamp to solve the Airbus 330 disaster.
To quote the Wizard: "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" Rumors have it that he has lost his job (poor performance) at his current carrier. Perhaps he had trouble getting his enlarged ego though the cockpit door. Who knows? I wish him luck getting a flying job anywhere with his attitude. If he comes to a job near yours, just say no! I apologize for his use of the Gemini logo for his avatar. No one from there endorses him in any way.
I hate to post this sort of flame, but this man has no business being near the cockpit of an aircraft. (In my opinion.)

Can you believe this? Mr. Saterfield has less than 2000 hours of PIC time, all in SEL/MEL recips! I propose that he probably knows a lot about pilot error.
His experience is boundless! I hear the French are looking for his "Pilot stupidity and incompetence" stamp to solve the Airbus 330 disaster.
To quote the Wizard: "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" Rumors have it that he has lost his job (poor performance) at his current carrier. Perhaps he had trouble getting his enlarged ego though the cockpit door. Who knows? I wish him luck getting a flying job anywhere with his attitude. If he comes to a job near yours, just say no! I apologize for his use of the Gemini logo for his avatar. No one from there endorses him in any way.
I hate to post this sort of flame, but this man has no business being near the cockpit of an aircraft. (In my opinion.)

W, my first experience with TJ was on this forum back when he was new to GAC and he proceeded (not having been thru training yet) to lecture you on the MD11.. That was the point at which I decided to turn him off.

Good luck on the new job..

W, my first experience with TJ was on this forum back when he was new to GAC and he proceeded (not having been thru training yet) to lecture you on the MD11.. That was the point at which I decided to turn him off.

Good luck on the new job..
Wow! I don't remember that part at all. Ahhh... Maybe a little because I was probably on the DC-10 which he probably considered an antique and required one of those "non pilots" in the cockpit.
Thery are probably looking for taxi drivers in Adis Abiba right now!
All my best for you, Amigo.
Walt

Latest resources

Back