Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ohoh

is Fedex hiring?

if so, can someone there tell me where the junior bases are and what the typical QOL is for a new-hire.

thinking about applying.

I am a manager at fredex and was told this past week it could be easily two to three years before anybody is hired off the street. the economy has slowed for packages as well as returning a few aircraft back to their lessors. the 757's are coming very slooowly and the 27's will be here a little longer then anticipated. good luck!

Fedex won't be hiring for 1.5 to 2 years I would guess. Maybe worse if the economy slides further. Between eliminating 3 seat aircraft for 2 seaters, the economy, opening foreign bases, and the keeping the over 60 crowd around five more years.......we've got a logjam of pilots.

is Fedex hiring?

if so, can someone there tell me where the junior bases are and what the typical QOL is for a new-hire.

thinking about applying.
If you can lift 35 pounds on a consistent basis and are 18 or older, FedEx has a position for you.

QOL is pretty good. You'll be based in or near your domicile, and home every night.

If you can lift 35 pounds on a consistent basis and are 18 or older, FedEx has a position for you.

QOL is pretty good. You'll be based in or near your domicile, and home every night.

Some operations/stations have a hiring freeze in place. We will be forced to take this hill with no reinforcements, good luck men and women.

Latest resources

Back