• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Hiring News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fedex is the high school fat chick who showed up at the 10 year reunion as a supermodel. Everyone loves us now...

Jack (and others) remember being ignored in history class for that pretty Delta girl and that sexy United cheerleader. She can be a mean bitch...

However--with enough love and "I'm sorry--I always loved your eyes..." you still have a chance with her. Its a tough road, however, and you are definately swimming upstream.

And no...I don't think all of this rests on JL.

DO NOT tell a fat chick you "love her eyes". She'll scratch yours out for such a thing.

Albief15, you hit it dead on,, we were the ugly fat chick and now the supermodel... everyone wants to jump on the band wagon now... i welcome all who want to and can crack the code, were on top now and not a single Fedex guy that ive met or flown with is sticking their nose in the air like Delta or United did when Fedex was a not so desirable place to be... the scary part is ,,, when your on top the only place to go is down.... im sure lumps will come toall of us at Fedex one day, just hope im retired or a Captain when they come down the ********************ter pipe

Fedex is the high school fat chick who showed up at the 10 year reunion as a supermodel. Everyone loves us now...

Jack (and others) remember being ignored in history class for that pretty Delta girl and that sexy United cheerleader. She can be a mean bitch...

However--with enough love and "I'm sorry--I always loved your eyes..." you still have a chance with her. Its a tough road, however, and you are definately swimming upstream.

And no...I don't think all of this rests on JL.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Not trying to hijack this thread and turn it into a philisophical discussion but ponder this. If in fact FedEx is the fat chick, does that make UPS the ugly chick at the bar at 2 AM? And if (follow me here) UPS is the ugly chick, does that mean I should have gone ugly early?

just a thought,

Johnny

those who procrastinate.. masterbate.... a wise ole man told me once, to assure success go ugly early!!!!!!!!!! yes UPS is the ugly chick, ever seen their brown uniforms... you UPS folk seriously need to negoiate a new uniform next time..... just kidding guys,,, id wear a purple too-too if Fedex made me... well on second thought

Well...I don't have any experience with ugly chicks, but my drunken alter ego has reminded me that yes...there is a time and a place to go ugly early.

Those guys who went ugly around 95-99 sure woke up with a hot chick, however. God bless the postal contract...

I heard that there will be only one class per month in Feb-May with only 12 or so in each.

Bid to come out in Apr/May, will surely impact new hire class decisions for June and beyond.

FJ

Albief15, have not seen you on the CLT jumpseat lately whats up??

............UGLY but hung well!!!.............

CLT is not me--that is Steve. I'm the PFN jumpseater....

Latest resources

Back