FedEx hiring: 01 June to present?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kav

Looking to hear if anyone who interviewed with FedEx after June 1st was hired yet?

I interviewed on 3-4 June. Never received the infamous "no thank you" letter... yet never received the coveted "come on down" phone call yet either.

You always hear, "no news is good news" ... but it is getting nerve racking waiting.

Regards,

Kav

Kav,
You should have heard something either way a month ago. This is the one time that I'd say it's okay to give Kim a call and just make sure that you didn't fall through the cracks.

Good luck,

Z

Hello Kav,

A month is definetly a long wait. The same thing happened to me last summer. Fortunately, the wonderful call from FedEx eventually came at just about the 4 week point. Kim said they were just really swamped at the time. Plus I wasn't really available for a few more months anyway due to an Air Force commitment. So hang in there just a little longer. I'm sure you'll get some good news soon.

T-38 Dude

Give them a call

Same thing here. Interviewed in May. All of the other guys in the interview group were either called/given letter. I called Kim and she was great...very nice. There had been a slight delay in two of the packages that week. She gave the thumbs up. I would certainly drop her a line. Good Luck.

P.S. If you have not gotten a letter yet....I think you're in there. Let us know.

Max.

Got the call!

Thanks for all who responded to this thread.

I did finally get the call from FedEx last Thursday! And I'm in a pool with about 30 others awaiting a training date. Sounds like it will probably be sometime in October.

Obviously...I'm stoked!

Again, thanks for all the responses and advice.

Kav

Latest resources

Back