• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx - Go fast, Turn Left!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It just sucks that this happened. Whoever was sitting at the controls I am sure feels like crap enough, before we all make a parody of the culture of our airlines. I think there an appropriate forum for laughter in our industry, however at times we open ourselves up to the haters of individual airlines when we drag ourselves through the peanut gallery.

I didn't get the Nascar reference till I reread your post. I had an air incident recently and culture around it was a lot of arrogance and dismissiveness. These events can be upsetting to those involved. That is where I am coming from.

It sucks and it is unfortunate but these kind of incidents are completely avoidable. The FAA should hammer these guys.

It sucks and it is unfortunate but these kind of incidents are completely avoidable. The FAA should hammer these guys

After two years of ignoring you, imagine my surprise that you have not improved at flamebaiting...

There is always more to the story. How deep was the push? It's mighty tight pushing from the outside gates while trying to keep your wingtip from encroaching on the taxiway. Were the FedEx guys on the centerline?

Who knows for sure?

I can attest to the s__t happens to everyone. It's up to you whether you want to learn from it or cast blame.

Gup

Latest resources

Back