Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Has anyone been getting called for the formal interview lately or have the interviews been slowing down until classes start. I haven't heard much on the board lately. Also, what is the average number of people interviewed each week.

Thanks,

Patiently awaiting a call

I interviewed there last week...6 usually in an interview group. HR folks are taking some vacation time soon.

(posted by noreaster on the 21st of March)...
noreaster said:
Heard yesterday @ meet and greet there are 150 in the pool.

(posted today)...
noreaster said:
I interviewed there last week...6 usually in an interview group. HR folks are taking some vacation time soon.

You did the M & G on the 20th of March and interviewed the week of the 24th of April? How the heck did you get an interview so quickly? Are you Fred Smith's kid? Or are they moving this quickly now?

I'm not questioning that you really did get an interview...I'm just curious what the wait time is now between the two and if they really did close the gap like they thought they would...

I think he's MY kid!

Right now it all depends on timing with being in line to get in to see an ACP. If your sponsor can camp out in the AOC and get an appointment, the wait time is short. If you were previously in a stack, well, the wait time depends on availability and how "big" the stack is.

Good luck, we all hope to see you guys in Memphis.

Meet and Greet Timing

For what it's worth...it looks like the time between m&g and interview is sooner than before. My sponsor got lucky and I got in 17 Mar....interview on 16 May. Good luck to all.

rk772 said:
Has anyone been getting called for the formal interview lately or have the interviews been slowing down until classes start. I haven't heard much on the board lately. Also, what is the average number of people interviewed each week.

Thanks,

Patiently awaiting a call

Was at the Falcon building last week and spoke with one of the interviewees...........he said that they were the second group of 6 for the day. Appearantly they are doing sim checks of 6 guys/gals in the morning and 6 in the afternoon. I would say the interview process is in full effect!

interviews

Interviewed 18-19 April with 12 total. M&G to interview time ran the gamut from 1.5+ yrs to less than <2 mos. The weeks before and after had 12 total interviewees but I know nothing more about those groups.

OH PLEASE SEND ME THE GOOD LETTER!!!!!!!!!!

SB

SB: Are you really the Star Wars Kid?

Latest resources

Back