FedEx Feeders Why!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mot transport

Why have FedEx Feeders Pilots become the lowest payed pilots in the industry?? With record profits, are we truly becoming the scab companies of the industry!! Why, Why, why!!!

I'm sure you will receive lots of feedback regarding your concern, but not ALL feeder companies compensate their pilots equally so I would suggest you take it up with your respective management and negotiate a pay package that is acceptable for both of you. It can be done. wink ;)

If money is your motivation, do your research and pursue the job that pays. I don't believe the feeders have CUT your pay have they? Didn't you sign on for the wage you are being paid?

Don't cry on this forum. You are way outranked in the list of guys who have lost pay, seniority, pensions, job protection, etc....

The feeders don't have it that bad...trust me.

Why have FedEx Feeders Pilots become the lowest payed pilots in the industry?? With record profits, are we truly becoming the scab companies of the industry!! Why, Why, why!!!

The regionals of the cargo industry!!!

FedEx may be making a ton of $, but that doesn't mean you're employer is. Maybe that's why FedEx is making a ton of $, because they are paying squat for their feed.

I know you only have 1 post, but think before you type. That didn't make any sense whatsoever! Try again so you don't waste your $10.

First post for this cat and not even a good one at that. If you're fishing for posts from feeder guys this is not the way to do it. I for one am no scab nor do I work for a scab company. People throw around the "scab" term with little, to no, understanding of what a scab is.

Ref

Last edited:
Maybe you should do a little research, try airlinepilotcentral.com for instance. Corporate air is not listed, but they put the UPS feeders to shame with their C208 payscales. Heck, you have several guys making a career out of flying a Caravan.

Maybe you shoud clarify which FedEx feeder you are talking about, certainly not the ones I've seen.

Latest resources

Back