• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

FedEx Discount Gone?

RJP

Registered Eye-Poker
Total Time
daKINE
According to hearsay, FedEx is eliminating their interline discount with a number of different carriers. Any details? Anyone try recently and get denied?

Coool Hand Luke

Total Time
Please say it ain't so. Now I'll never make any money on ebay.

paulsalem

Total Time
I just shipped 4 boxes on Fedex Monday, and had no problem getting my discount.

But this is the first time I ever tried it.

RJP

Registered Eye-Poker
Total Time
daKINE
Nice avatar Luke.

propsarebest

Total Time
Anybody ever seen a list of airlines that they have agreements with, or is it any airline?

Yea, I was at a fedex office by SMF last year... They had a list of airlines that get the discount nder the plexiglass on top of the counter. It was kind of an old list... Command Airways and Bar Habror were on the list, along with PAN AM....

RJP

Registered Eye-Poker
Total Time
daKINE
As I said, it's internet hearsay and hopefully incorrect. Cathay Pacific guys were saying they got word from their company that they no longer have the discount. Some other replies included "Americans" that said they were told the same thing.

Looks like it's just a rumor. Good news. Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:

NDPILOT

Total Time
we have lost the fed-ex discount at CX.

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
Hopefully someone who really knows what's up will chime in. I shipped yesterday with the discount no problem. If it's just CX it might be an issue with reciprocity...