FedEx Corp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asolo

Do any of you know anything about FedEx Corp based in KHRO? I guess they have two Lear 45's. Is it just as competitive to get in the door over there as it is flying the 727's and DC-10's out of MEM? If not, what are min times and competitive times? Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks!

Blue Skies,
Asolo

asolo said:
Do any of you know anything about FedEx Corp based in KHRO? I guess they have two Lear 45's. Is it just as competitive to get in the door over there as it is flying the 727's and DC-10's out of MEM? If not, what are min times and competitive times? Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks!

Blue Skies,
Asolo

Used to be it was one interview, same for 91 and 121 side. Do a search of this board as it has been discussed several times before.

2000Flyer

You are correct the HRO operation does include two LR-45's.
The interview process for FEDEX corporate aviation is the same as the interview for the cargo (727/DC-10/etc.) side of the buiness. The selection
process includes a Sim evaluation, written test, CRM exercise, and panel interview.

The FEDEX corporate job is one of the better jobs out there..........I spent approximately 4 years as a member of the corporate flight department and can highly recommend it. The job comes with a well maintined fleet of LR-45's, three Challengers, one Global Express, 4 crew bases, and some really good people.

I heard someone say the starting pay for FE corp was $90K. Is this true? I actually talked to their pilots the other day but didnt want to ask that question.

Starting pay is mostly dependant on prior experience that one brings to the job.
The salary range is a guide that the personnel department provides to the Chief Pilot. However; the chief pilot can start a persons pay anywhere in the salary range based on prior experience.

The 4 crew bases are as follows:

KHRO 2 LR-45's
KPIT 1 LR-45
KDAL 1 LR-45
KMEM 1 Global Express, 3 Challengers, & 3 LR-45's

Latest resources

Back