• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AdlerDriver

Can't even hold reserve!
Fedex dudes,
Just a question. Where do we get the typical catering stuff put on the aircraft. I'm talking the sandwich, cereal, etc. Are Fedex employees producing these or are they contracted out. I’m starting to think we take folks loading boxes in the hub and give them a day off to make sandwiches. I mean, I like cinnamon-raisin bagels and cream cheese and I like turkey. I just don’t usually put them all together in one sandwich.
I get the feeling whoever is making these things is having a little fun with us. Just happy to be here sir, but WTF? :erm:

erm.......I'm just gonna shoot myself in the face if that's all you have to worry about on a daily basis mate.

You are kidding....

AdlerDriver said:
Fedex dudes,
Just a question. Where do we get the typical catering stuff put on the aircraft. I'm talking the sandwich, cereal, etc. Are Fedex employees producing these or are they contracted out. I’m starting to think we take folks loading boxes in the hub and give them a day off to make sandwiches. I mean, I like cinnamon-raisin bagels and cream cheese and I like turkey. I just don’t usually put them all together in one sandwich.
I get the feeling whoever is making these things is having a little fun with us. Just happy to be here sir, but WTF? :erm:

Actually, have you seen the GateGourmet vans running around? Those are the guys normally I see. At places where I don't see that company, there is usually another company. Basically, we USUALLY get catered by the company that is doing the catering for the airport pax side.

FastCargo

TIGV said:
erm.......I'm just gonna shoot myself in the face if that's all you have to worry about on a daily basis mate.

TIGV...shall I break out the gravity gun? Or how 'bout the Combine assault rifle...

FastCargo

AdlerDriver said:
Fedex dudes,

....no wonder you guys purportedly only live 7 yrs past retirement on avg:pimp:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back