• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx anticipating training??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know for all you "poolies" out there that you're anxiously awaiting any news for class dates. So, I might as well start some more rumors, right? Please, however, don't load up your old jalopy and head for Graceland just yet. The captain I was flying with this morning said he had heard from an instructor in the training department that a new hire class may start in a month or so. Also, I dropped off my mil leave paperwork this morning, and the lady who is working the program said, "please tell me you're not getting called up to active duty too." She said she's afraid to pick up the phone because it could be another second officer calling her about going on extended leave. Of course, I told her that means FedEx needs to start a new hire class (she agreed by the way). She said they were hoping a class of 8 would start in Apr, but that doesn't appear to be happening. FedEx seems to keep a pretty tight lid on new hire class dates, and you guys in the pool will probably know before most of us line dudes. The bottom line is, just keep hanging in there because before you know it, you'll be able to carry that jug of coffee with the best of them. (Okay, maybe not as good as Albie15 :)

T-38Dude

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back