fed ex june 19th....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dugan jones

is that date for the next meet and greet sign up? and is it still on? if so what will be the rules for this one?

JL just stated that 'meet and greets are now stopped for a while, however, currently scheduled appointments will be honored.'

I know that isn't what you wanted to hear but that is the latest news.

Beertini

Rats!

Beertini

Thanks for the grim news. Bad news is better than no news. I am waiting to hear from my sponsor on this for confirmation / additional info and will relay what I learn.

Cheers
B

I'll still be representin' come 19 JUN, but my hopes aren't high that they'll take any more appointments - JL's verbage was fairly blunt...

Keep the faith, my brothers!

Beertini

A friend told me that there will be no more M&Gs for '06 because they have enough in their "to be interviewed" pile.

Beaker said:
A friend told me that there will be no more M&Gs for '06 because they have enough in their "to be interviewed" pile.

That really is too bad. What a stupid system. I guess the early connected bird gets the worm.

Uppercrust said:
That really is too bad. What a stupid system. I guess the early connected bird gets the worm.
As much as I disagree with just about everything else you post here, this is a good observation.

The current M&G system is broken. They are working on a new system, and hopefully when it opens up we will see a more, ahem, orderly process.

A similar thing happened at AA in the summer of 2000. Cecil Ewell retired, taking his "meet me in the parking lot or caddy for me on Saturday and get an interview" process with him. The short Marine took over and interviews started coming for guys who had been waiting a while. In April of 2000 guys with apps in for over 12 months were getting calls; by the end of that same year guys could apply and be interviewed inside of a month.

Hopefully FedEx will get their act together and shorten the entire process.

Keep updating, guys - the wait is worth it!

Don't think the time line will get shorter. To many people applying for to few positions. Wasn't AA hiring 100+ a month back then along with most of the other carriers?

Past....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back