FED EX Discount

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

Anyone ever use your FedEx discount on ground shipping? Can we use the discount on ground shipping??

I'm getting ready to move and though it would be an easy way of getting some boxes moved.

I've used it a couple times for air freight. You don't get the discount for ground shipments. It turns out you'll wind up paying less for airfreight in some situations. All you do is go to a fedex office and show them your ID. You may need to find your company code that fedex uses in their system.

Chopper: I have used mine a few times too. I moved from FL back to OK and shipped most of the stuff. I can't remember if it was shipped by air or land, but I think they shipped the Total Gym 1000 by land.

Very cheap, so i would take advantage of it

If your gonna send something for Christmas get it out early though because sometime during the Christmas holiday I think its the week before they cancel the discount and then re-instate it after Christmas.

TSA Pilot

Nothing is going out for the holidays. I am moving and want to ship my 10 or 12 boxes rather than deal with moving them 2500 miles my self.

The amount of the discount varies by airline that you work for, but for any airline it is only valid on Air shipments. Depending on the disount your airline gets, it's cheaper anyway to send it air freight with the discount than by ground without usually. Hope that helps.

From my experience, the best discount is 75% off the FedEx Express 3 day rate.

FedEx ground does not give a discount!

Latest resources

Back