Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cornbread

Hello,

I have searched, browsed, called and dreamed, but does anyone have the sweet gouge (said like Napolean Dynamite) for the FE written?

I failed to get it a couple of years ago when I could. A friend got it though a co-worker that got it from some Navy buds. Apparently it works like butter. He didn't keep it and his source discarded it also (years ago).

It is in the format of some questions that make no sense until you see the test. However, it highlights a pattern in the written test. Feel free to PM me if you are familiar with the particular gouge I am referencing. I will be indebted to you.

Thanks in advance.

All ATPs

Just show up, pay the 175 bucks, go home that afternoon with your ATP written exam in hand. That's the best gouge I can give.

Good luck,

BBB

If you are asking about the Flight Engineer written, buy yourself the Gleim study book. Back when I took the test, I studied only from that book and scored a 96%.

Yeah, what he said. In the time you took to look for the gouge, you probably could have been through 1/3 of the book. Just study for 2 days straight and take the test. I got a 98%. Good Luck.

Latest resources

Back