• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FDX LOA passes way to go sheep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're kidding right? Lets see I can move my family to asia, rent housing to which the rent will barely cover a 1 room apartment, no schooling for my kids, no medical coverage, 2 years my family gets a coach class middle seat ticket back to the states, no tax breaks for working over there, and no idea when you can bid back to the states based on openings.

Yeah I really see the most senior pilots spending 60k just to live over there. HAAHAHABWAAAAAA

I said I thought the slots would go more senior, not "most" senior. And no I'm not kidding. I have already lived overseas in a few locations, that and the fact that I've got kids in middle school means it doesn't work for me. There are plenty of single pilots and guys in their 50s with no kids at home that will jump on this. You can look in a previous post and see what I thought about this deal, but you have to be able to see all sides of an issue and realize the majority of the folks who voted yes aren't sheep, no more than those who voted no. No tax breaks, no medical coverage?

Last edited:
Diamond, even though his other posts made sense, do you really want opinions on Prop Drivers from an ascot-wearing F-22 dude that had to give himself the name "Magnum!!"?

I'd like to apologize to all P-3 guys for my comment. It was an unwarranted attack on all P-3 pilots and inappropriate.

I haven't worn an ascot since 1994, and "magnum" is a AFTTP 3-1 term that's not unique to the Air Force. It's also in the Multiservice Air-Air, Air-Surface, Surface-Air Brevity Codes manual. Further, it's also in NWP 6-02.1, but I wouldn't necessarily expect a P-3 driver to know that ;).

I keed, I keed.....

Latest resources

Back