FBO's w/o competition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I hear SFO Signature?

Avion at Midland, TX. Owned by Deer Horn Aviation.

Have a contract with the city of Midland for 30 years, and charge a premium for fuel. They have a large military fuel contract. Nice facility and pretty good service.

My former FBO was the only one on the field, and I can't tell you how many times I heard "who cares, not like they can go to another FBO". Ugh, it made me insane every time I heard that, and there is no way another FBO can come in there, being that the former mayor of the city (who runs the airport) is a paid 'consultant'.

Falcon Capt said:
Jim's Air in San Diego (KSAN), outrageously expensive fuel and absolutely crappy service...

Signature Boston Logan (KBOS), outrageously expensive fuel and absolutely crappy service...

Amen. The 2 worst FBO's in the world!

Pensacola Aviation Center at PNS

I think someone should open a FBO in Huntsville, AL to compete with Signature. A year ago their fuel prices were over $4.00 a gallon. Rediculous.

Wisconsin Aviation @ MSN. Not too expensive, and really nice FBO, but they still towed our beechjet with the torque link pin in.

Erie, PA. The one FBO is very is mismanaged. And Erie is a great location for a strong FBO/Repair Station because it is two hours from pit, cle, and buf.

Latest resources

Back