Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stearmann4

Gentlemen,

I couldn't find an appropriate forum for this question, so it goes on the General forum, until advised otherwise. I am in the processing of purchasing an operating FBO in southern California. I'm searching for a consulting firm to advise me during the process. I'm hoping one of you may be able to recommend a company that deals with small FBOs, specifically dealing in business plans, purchasing contracts, CA issues, etc.

I've looked online and found several firms, but thought the collective amount of knowledge on here might best my efforts.

Mike-

stearmann4 said:
Gentlemen,

I couldn't find an appropriate forum for this question, so it goes on the General forum, until advised otherwise. I am in the processing of purchasing an operating FBO in southern California. I'm searching for a consulting firm to advise me during the process. I'm hoping one of you may be able to recommend a company that deals with small FBOs, specifically dealing in business plans, purchasing contracts, CA issues, etc.

I've looked online and found several firms, but thought the collective amount of knowledge on here might best my efforts.

Mike-

What? Old man Petersen finally found a sucker to take his place at VNY?

Nah, I wouldn't live in LA if my life depended on it. Further south.

What specifically would you like to know. FBO' s are relatively easy animals and if I can help you with any answers, let me know.

Latest resources

Back