Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fax or E-mail????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Posts
342
When getting the ol' Resume out, Which one gets the better look, Email or Fax?
 
HA, I hear Ya Man!
 
I was considering that maybe the fax has more of a lifespan
to it, because maybe they store a hard copy somewhere for later viewing..
..........as opposed to an e-mail, whereas only I set of eyes touch it and if they did'nt like what they saw, they hit the delete key and that's the end of the story.....
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom