• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Traderd

Retired air marshal shares his opinion;

http://nypost.com/2014/05/04/air-mar...op-terrorists/

I like his description of the physical fitness test;

"It's a minute's worth of pull-ups, then push-ups, then sit-ups, and then a mile-and-a-half run. Everyone passes. I've seen guys walk around the track. They think it's stupid."

"I flew with guys who weighed over 300 pounds. They were eat-McDonald?s-every-day 300 pounds, not big-boned but in-shape guys. We had guys who needed seat-belt extensions. They could cram themselves into the seats, but they couldn't jump up real quickly if they had to. That?s not the guy you want to be with in a fight in a confined space."

His conclusion?

"The condition we were in most of the time the passengers would probably be safer if we weren't on the plane."

Check out the first picture. Nice mixture of the living and the plastic. Must have a training purpose.

He does end his editorial with a joke;

"I?m coming forward because all of this needs to be said if it?s ever going to be fixed. These problems have existed for a long time, and people need to be held accountable."

A federal bureaucracy, someone be held accountable. Accountable? Good one Mr. Robinson. Tell the wife, "Koo-koo-ka-choo" for us and enjoy your golden years.

Retired air marshal shares his opinion;

http://nypost.com/2014/05/04/air-mar...op-terrorists/

I like his description of the physical fitness test;

"It's a minute's worth of pull-ups, then push-ups, then sit-ups, and then a mile-and-a-half run. Everyone passes. I've seen guys walk around the track. They think it's stupid."

"I flew with guys who weighed over 300 pounds. They were eat-McDonald?s-every-day 300 pounds, not big-boned but in-shape guys. We had guys who needed seat-belt extensions. They could cram themselves into the seats, but they couldn't jump up real quickly if they had to. That?s not the guy you want to be with in a fight in a confined space."

His conclusion?

"The condition we were in most of the time the passengers would probably be safer if we weren't on the plane."

Check out the first picture. Nice mixture of the living and the plastic. Must have a training purpose.

He does end his editorial with a joke;

"I?m coming forward because all of this needs to be said if it?s ever going to be fixed. These problems have existed for a long time, and people need to be held accountable."

A federal bureaucracy, someone be held accountable. Accountable? Good one Mr. Robinson. Tell the wife, "Koo-koo-ka-choo" for us and enjoy your golden years.
sounds like perfect cover, as opposed to military looking short haired, tip top shape Delta Operator look. As long as they are perfect shots I care not what hey look like, and they should sit in the back of the airplane where they are looking forward

Just stick this guy in the forward flight attendant jumpseat

xQXjsgw.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever. I've never seen a Marshall who didn't look decently fit.
This guy sounds more like a kernal, than a conscientious objector

"I flew with guys who weighed over 300 pounds. They were eat-McDonald?s-every-day 300 pounds, not big-boned but in-shape guys.

Big boned? Can't say I've ever seen a fat skeleton. ;)

Latest resources

Back