Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Patriot328 said:
Hey y'all,

Quick questions.. can offline flight attendants jumpseat on Airtran?

Thanx

Unfortunately, no. But that's the same policy most majors have. Hopefully it will change in the future. Best bet now is for them to get a pass through their own company Pass Dept.

DonVerita said:
Unfortunately, no. But that's the same policy most majors have. Hopefully it will change in the future. Best bet now is for them to get a pass through their own company Pass Dept.

Obviously, you're not doing one of our Flight Attendants, Don, because if you were, you would likely know that there are "jumpseat" agreements in place for Flight Attendants from a few specific carriers.

I believe that F/A's from Jet Blue, ATA and Spirit have an agreement where they can request to "jumpseat" in the cabin. There must be an open seat (not the actual 4th jumpseat, though). Like the pilots, the first off-line F/A rides free, subsequent ones can buy a walk-up pass for $25. This is different from buying a pass from the Pass Bureau- this is a reciprocal agreement, and they can walk up and do this at the gate.

Last edited:
Yeah, when I was agent I had several JB Fa's JS on my flights along with Spirit as well to FLL

Ty Webb said:
Obviously, you're not doing one of our Flight Attendants, Don, because if you were, you would likely know that there are "jumpseat" agreements in place for Flight Attendants from a few specific carriers

So who are you doing these days?

Latest resources

Back