Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fantastic PC-12 Opportunity - Cream or Sugar?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

Great opportunity found on avcrew.com:

Pilatus PC12 Pilot (FL) 11/02

Texas based company is looking for a Pilatus PC12 Pilot to be based in Gainesville, Florida. The right individual will be flying the owner's personal aircraft and acting as personal assistant. Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance and 401K Plan. Minimum pilot requirements include college degree, ATP, 3000 TT, 2000 Retract, and 1000 Turbine. PC12 training a plus. To apply, fax resume to 281-367-0116 or <A href="mailto:p[email protected]">var emailarray5520= new Array(112,114,101,115,116,111,110,64,112,114,101,115,116,111,110,101,120,112,108,46,99,111,109)var postemail5520=''for (i=0;i

Single engine! Piston or turboprop=no thank you!
Twin engine!!!! Turboprop or jet=yes please!!!! Piston, let me think about it!

seems like pretty steep requirements to fly a turbine single.

Fly High said:
Single engine! Piston or turboprop=no thank you!
Twin engine!!!! Turboprop or jet=yes please!!!! Piston, let me think about it!
Now I'm not too sure about that as a generalization. For instance MU2 can be a bit more dangerous if caught unawares than a rock solid PT6 single. Piston twin? Uh, not a chance if given a choice.

Gotta go with the above guy, 10k a month not a penny less. Personal butt kissing is costly!!

Hey I have 700 hours PIC in a 12, should I apply just to bust this guys chops?

bman

Don't get me wrong. I am a lover of the good ol' PT-6. But, crossing the mountains or water I would much rather have 2 engines that 1 PT-6, even if the 2 are garretts.

Fly High said:
Don't get me wrong. I am a lover of the good ol' PT-6. But, crossing the mountains or water I would much rather have 2 engines that 1 PT-6, even if the 2 are garretts.

How bout 1 PT-6 vs 2 geared Continental's?

I will take the PT-6 above all the icing. But then again what do I care ... I ain't going to either ... :D

A good corportate assistant should be able to pull to down $70K a year. Put the pilot dutied down and you have an easy $10k a month.

Latest resources

Back