• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family Airlines or CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is pocono a real person and not some guy pulling bull********************? I mean seriously reading the pervious posts on this person its like they are almost saying stuff just to get a response outta you people. You think someone really that stupid believes that a regional is better then a major? As for instructor dude how much do you want to bet they are the same people!
You are pretty quick on the uptake! Thats what we call "flamers" in the forum world. Its best to just sit back and enjoy the mellow heat of their well groomed camp fire--just like when you are camping! It gets to be like its a good old fashioned weine roast!

Well, since you couldn't get hired by Continental - I guess Family Airlines would be your best shot!

:smash:

I was just about to write the same thing.

When the economy picks back up and hiring starts again, which of these two airlines do you think is the better career choice?

I don't think Family Airlines has PBS and they are suppose to have health benefits for new hires so, I'm leaning towards them. LOL

You are probably better off where you're at. With the future relaxation of CAL scope, there will be plenty of 70+ seat flying for XJT. Expect to see EMB-170 aircraft within the next year. Unless, that is, RAH picks it up first.

You are probably better off where you're at. With the future relaxation of CAL scope, there will be plenty of 70+ seat flying for XJT. Expect to see EMB-170 aircraft within the next year. Unless, that is, RAH picks it up first.

LOL, you can sure say that again. I am soooooo glad that I turned down that stinky job. LOL

I'll gladly stay all comfy in the left seat flying the 70 seaters around. :blush:

I'll gladly stay all comfy in the left seat flying the 70 seaters around. :blush:

Well, at least your parents won't have to find another tenant for their basement. . . . but I'll bet they were kind of looking forward to airing it out and getting rid of that "fat girl smell" . . . :laugh:

TY

Last edited:

They have tried four times to get us to release our Scope and we have said hell no all four times. The only way that Scope will be relaxed is if we merge with UAL. Which is still a good possibility.

And it is flamers like you that would fly it for free.

And its flamers like you that would pass up on an opportunity to fly one of the greatest airplanes ever built just because you think it pays to little.

You've got love to fly if you expect to last in this industry.

Latest resources

Back