• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon SCAB video on Youtube!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unless someone supports scabs....I can't see why there would be an objection to this post?

Forum Webmaster are fearful of lawsuits for defamation of character and other lawsuits when individual names or information are posted on their forum. Although the lawsuit may never hit the courtroom, The Website hosting company may pull the plug on the website, Costing the Webmaster all their time and lost ad revenue.

In the interest of supporting Spirit pilots, the mods have all agreed to "bend" the rules *SLIGHTLY* right now.

NO mentioning of names is allowed on the board, but discussions of said people can ensue as well as links to outside sources.

The webmaster may override us at any time, we haven't really discussed it with him, just something CLR and myself discussed and the other mods haven't said anything about it one way or another so we're assuming they're in agreement.

If the "Moderator" under my name disappears, you'll know why... ;)

I second the motion... If we disapper... then be prepared to volunteer to MOD ...

You guys gotta go to the Spirit strike website and read the transcribed chat notes from the FO admitting he was/is and will always be a scab. I wonder how many of the class of "83-84" at CAL "didnt know" they were scabbing. Give me a break. . . . Makes me sick.

You guys gotta go to the Spirit strike website and read the transcribed chat notes from the FO admitting he was/is and will always be a scab. I wonder how many of the class of "83-84" at CAL "didnt know" they were scabbing. Give me a break. . . . Makes me sick.

cut and paste it to this if possible

Latest resources

Back