Falcon Fuel burn numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rotor&wing

Can someone here fill me in on the fuel burn for a Falcon 100, Falcon 50 and Falcon 900?

Also any information on DOC for these planes or where to find it?

Thanks!

Can someone here fill me in on the fuel burn for a Falcon 100, Falcon 50 and Falcon 900?

Also any information on DOC for these planes or where to find it?

Thanks!

Rotor, I can give you some intel on the 100:

It's a 4 hour airplane to dry-tanks when flown at .83 or so.

As I recall from those days, the burns are:

The DOC's on the 10's are a bit pricey, and the newest 100 out there is almost 20 years old....

They don't break much, but when they do, things like hydraulic pumps and flight-control actuator packs are wicked expensive.

With the current price of fuel, 1600 bucks and hour to budget for directs on a 10/100 would not be out of line, depending upon airframe age, inspection status, etc....

The Falcon 50ex sips fuel at cruise. And, has the security of a third engine, something the Legacy can't provide!;)

Donning flak jacket now....

There goes Rumrnnr stirring the pot again. Didnt we learn anything from the Falcon 50EX thread grasshopper? Falcon 50EX burns around 2100 pounds an hour total in upper thirties.

DA-50EX Climb 300 kts / .80M, Cruise .80M:

hour 1 - 3,000
hour 2 - 2,500
hour 3 - 2,400
hour 4 - 2,300
hour 5 - 2,100
hour 6 - 2,000

What ever happened to FalconCaptain?
He flew em all.....right?
Perhaps he changed his name to:
GVCaptain.

FalconCaptain is on the Pro Pilot World website.
The numbers for the 10 and 50 above are accurate. We plan our 900EX fuel at the same as the 50. Just add 4 more hours of endurance.
as for DOCs, I don't really keep track of that, but the 10 is getting expensive to operate. Ours will be going away soon, I'm told, to be replaced with another 50...
If cost is no object, the 2000 is the way to go. It's most of the cabin of the 900, with lower operating cost that any of them.

FalconCaptain is on the Pro Pilot World website.
The numbers for the 10 and 50 above are accurate. We plan our 900EX fuel at the same as the 50. Just add 4 more hours of endurance.
as for DOCs, I don't really keep track of that, but the 10 is getting expensive to operate. Ours will be going away soon, I'm told, to be replaced with another 50...
If cost is no object, the 2000 is the way to go. It's most of the cabin of the 900, with lower operating cost that any of them.

So that's how you get the name of the other site from being blocked..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back