Falcon Flight Academy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

meyers9163

Just wanting some input on if anyones ever heard of this place and what the word is about it? I've heard a few things and just wanted to throw it out there and see if i can get a little more info from the users? What are the planes like, mx, cost/quality? Also hours if you get on and instruct with them? The basic questions if anyone can answer them I'd be greatly appreciative. Thank you!

Where's this place located at? I couldn't find any info about them on the web.

Have you used Mr Searchy yet on here? It's a pretty good bet that there's some previous informaiton on this board about the place.

If you're talking about the school that flies out of Falcon Airport in AZ, stay very far away... I did a 5 year FAA Report for the phx area, and almost every report had something to do with the airport, and CFI's...just a guess...but I'm sure whatever school is on that airport isn't something I'd waste my life on...

Check out Buckeye...it's a small school 2 guys own it...Tony, is a really cool guy to talk to over the phone...and although they dont do the academy thing, you'll come out with the same ratings, for less money, and a very one on one flight instruction, and ground school....

They're about 30 mins west of phx...checkem out...PM me if you want the contact info

Sphinx said:
If you're talking about the school that flies out of Falcon Airport in AZ, stay very far away... I did a 5 year FAA Report for the phx area, and almost every report had something to do with the airport, and CFI's...just a guess...but I'm sure whatever school is on that airport isn't something I'd waste my life on...

Check out Buckeye...it's a small school 2 guys own it...Tony, is a really cool guy to talk to over the phone...and although they dont do the academy thing, you'll come out with the same ratings, for less money, and a very one on one flight instruction, and ground school....

They're about 30 mins west of phx...checkem out...PM me if you want the contact info

You obviously don't have a clue as to what you are talking about...and your guess is wrong!

hey...just posting what I read....direct from FAA.gov... granted it is a guess... If I am wrong... sorry, but I just didnt want to take the chance.

Go check out the reports yourself...
http://www.faa.gov

Yeah Falcon is not the same one in AZ, this place is in Georgia. Falcon Flying Field is where its located on the outside of the Atlanta area. Any help on this or word on this place would be great. There's very little out there yet I know there are people who've gone trough the training and have good jobs now. Any ways thanks for the help!

Best Wishes,
(name removed due to this being sent to me in a pvt)
[/quote]
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Props to this member for explaining rather than using the typical "you're wrong" bs that normally get's posted...

Thanks for the bit of education...I stand corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back