Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tuna pimp

carbon neutral
I was wondering if anybody has experience with Falcon Aviation Academy located just outside of Atlanta in Peachtree City? I'm curious what sort of a track record this academy has with regards to quality of training, value, maintenance of aircraft, etc...

I personally have never heard of this company, so subsequently I've never heard anything one way or the other about this place.

But after reviewing their website for a few minutes, all I can say is this: Be very careful going to any academy that has this phrase on their front page "120 Days To Employment!"

Also keep in mind your paying $38,381 for only 185 hours of flight time! That's a lot of money for not a whole lot of flight time.

They also make mention of finishing training and then getting to fly 135 Charter in their Piper Navajo. Beware of this as well, there's only one Piper Navajo (judging by the rest of the website), and there probably isn't a whole lot of time to be built when you have several people who'll be the same place you are, and your all having to share trips. Sounds nice, but don't think the execution is probably as good as they make it sound.

Just my thoughts.

Here's the website for anyone who's interested, and whats to look it over and give their own opinions:
http://www.falconaviationacademy.com

38,000 could get you a lot of time at your local FBO...Usually claims that sound to good to be true 99% are!

tuna pimp said:
User997, thank you for the insight. And please don't ever change your avatar!

User997,

What is your obsession with Mormon girls? C'mon open up and fully disclose this please!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back