• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon air express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falcon is an MD80 startup out of Miami. Mostly charter and fill-in for other airlines. They are going after the market dominated by the likes of SkyKing, Pace, Champion, and other small timers. Another roll of the dice in the new airline market.

I wouldn't call them a startup. they have been around for a while. Yes they operate MD-80s and are a charter. They are doing flights for ICE immigration and customs enforcement. From a talk with the CP while waiting for a flight to come in... they only get paid what they fly, no guarentee, no CASS, paid crew meals because no per diem. Constatnly hiring to replace those that leave. He didn't seem too excited about the company but didn't bash it either. I see them doing the ICE flights. Planes are always broke I think becuase they are old not shotty MX. It would be a big roll of the dice unless there are no other jobs for ya.

I did read it, understand it. There were no names specified, just a suggesting on how to find info to other links. In fact, here is what another mod said, and apparently you agreed, "Yes, and it's an external site that has NO link to FlightInfo whatsoever. THAT'S why CLR and I have left the link to that site up in this thread."

I was only asking a question...no need to get your panties in a bunch.:D
:beer:

I'll take your end of discussion to heart now. BTW- changed ass to arse.:)

Just search Youtube for Spirit sc*bs, the video shows names, addresses, phone numbers, and some nice pics. You can leave comments on the video as well, very entertaining.

Not to Mention... They are loosing the ICE operation. Ryan Intl was awared it about 3 months ago. They are now purchasing 5 MD83's for the operation and are hiring pilots.
7 on 7 off.

Latest resources

Back