Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 7X - Who's Getting Em'? Impressions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

So, I picked up a Business & Commercial Aviation mag in an FBO today and I read a great article on the Falcon 7X. Very impressive to say the least... Nice fly-by-wire and sidesticks with the EASy cockpit.

Article mentioned Falcon 7X deliveries are "on track" for early 2007. So, anyone know which US operators will be lucky enough to get some of these birds???? Anyone heard about upcoming deliveries in the US? Anyone out there evaluate the 7X vs. your current aircraft - what were your impressions?

I've already asked my boss for a new airplane but the idea was shot down. Don't get me wrong, I like the Global (when I get to fly it - rarely) but I'd like to fly something unique and more comfortable on the super-long flights and the nice sidesticks would be interesting.

Should be nice to see those aircraft on the ramp in the near future...

Clears up all that room in front for a table. Much better to eat and play on the laptop, watch movies, etc. (hehe)

There was an early serial number going to Texas, but I heard they were trying to push it back a bit. That was a year ago.

We will probably make a trip to LIT when they start getting them for completion.

7X Orders

I believe At&t has three on order. First next spring, then end of 2007, then one in 2008. Also two new Falcon 50EXs coming this year.

We have one on order hence the pics - don't tell anyone i took these - the French security guard was pretty adamant "no photos Missuer" funny because we had just come from the Bombardier factory and the guy said "full your boots"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/matho1/DSC01494.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/matho1/DSC01490.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

All I care is that it has left/right cockpit temp controls. Everyone I fly with likes it cold enough to hang meat in the cockpit.

That and the crossword puzzle table.....Im warming up to Falcons...

:)

now I will hold my breath on the 6000nm at .80 claims...

G200, you are alive....did you go to the PPW side of life?

Good luck w/ the new bird.

SCT said:
G200, you are alive....did you go to the PPW side of life?

Good luck w/ the new bird.

yeah wind up there more than here lately....less garbage...plus dont find myself online as much in the summer (unless stuck in a dumpy part of the world)

Thanks, we have a few coming and hope this new Falcon performs like they say...
]
"de aircraft is perfect missur"

<<<smack>>>

Gulfstream 200 said:
yeah wind up there more than here lately....less garbage...plus dont find myself online as much in the summer (unless stuck in a dumpy part of the world)

Thanks, we have a few coming and hope this new Falcon performs like they say...
]
"de aircraft is perfect missur"

<<<smack>>>

what? no 50 cent avatar?

Latest resources

Back