Falcon 50 training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

overqualified

Can some of you guys comment on the training received at FSI and Simuflite on the standard Falcon 50? Also, are there any other credible companies that do training for this aircraft that I am missing? If anyone has been to both and could compare them that would be even better. Thanks

I can't comment on Simuflite's FA-50 program, but the FSI program on the straight 50 was fine. (I went to the DFW center.) About 20% of the straight 50s have the Proline 21 avionics package and if the one that you will be flying has PL21 you really should plan on going to FSI at ILG - their 50 Proline 21 sim should be up and running anytime now.

Like any other training, the quality of the training is primarily a function of the individual instructors that you get, and not the name that's hanging on the side of the building.

LS

Been thru both for recurrent several times and one very recently for the DA50 and I strongly prefer FSI at DFW based on the instructors. The Sim may affect your choice last time thru Simulfight had a GNS while FSI had a UNS1. Great a/c...good luck.

Latest resources

Back