• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Falcon 50 Job KAWO

LongBoarder

Living out of a suit case
Total Time
There is a link on Find A Pilot for an 8000HR 1000HR in DA50 pilot who has extensive international exp.... and will also have to fly a PC12...

Before you go and apply... pm me for a little info.

LB

Last edited:

gear_guy

Total Time
6000+
There is a link on Find A Pilot for an 8000HR 1000HR in DA50 pilot who has extensive international exp.... and will also have to fly a PC12...

Before you go and apply... pm me for a little info.

LB

8000HR....Why don't they just come out and say "no gray hair...need not apply" Where do they get this stuff?

LongBoarder

Living out of a suit case
Total Time
oh.. I think that you would have plenty of gray hair if you took this job... and by the time you decided that it was time to leave... you might not have any at all.

LB

skeeter666

Total Time
6500+
Anyone can also message me, I used to work there and I can give you the skinny on this operation.

Capt1124

Total Time
I remember a job in the Seattle area being advertised for a Falcon 50 FO, also flying a Pilatus. I'm guessing this has to be the same outfit. An FO flying a single engine on the side doesn't seem like a stretch, but a high time captain yes. But as the Wizard of Oz said, "Times being what they were I took the job."