Falcon 2000 Easy Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Taildraggaah

Can the auto throttles be used from takeoff roll to touchdown on the 2000 Easy, or is it not approved for engagement until airborne/prior to landing? Thanks for any info...

EASY Autothrottles

Can the auto throttles be used from takeoff roll to touchdown on the 2000 Easy, or is it not approved for engagement until airborne/prior to landing? Thanks for any info...

Here you go...

AUTOTHROTTLE
The autothrottle must not be engaged for take-off and landing.

Minimum height to engage autothrottle in climb after take-off ........................................ 400 ft

Minimum height to disengage autothrottle at landing....................................................... 50 ft
The autothrottle must be disengaged for go-around.
In icing conditions, during approach, disconnect the autothrottle if the minimum N1 limitation
cannot allow to maintain the approach speed.

Part Two

Here you go...

AUTOTHROTTLE
The autothrottle must not be engaged for take-off and landing.

Minimum height to engage autothrottle in climb after take-off ........................................ 400 ft

Minimum height to disengage autothrottle at landing....................................................... 50 ft

The autothrottle must be disengaged for go-around.

In icing conditions, during approach, disconnect the autothrottle if the minimum N1 limitation

cannot allow to maintain the approach speed.

Additional information...you will be able to engage autothrottles at takeoff with Easy Phase II but they will not become active until 400 ft.

Additional information...you will be able to engage autothrottles at takeoff with Easy Phase II but they will not become active until 400 ft.

Have you seen the pricing of some of the options on phase II???? WTF!!!!!!! Almost $hit my pants!!!
Gonna be hard to convince the boss of the stuff I'd really like to have when he see's the quote.:smash:

Have you seen the pricing of some of the options on phase II???? WTF!!!!!!! Almost $hit my pants!!!
Gonna be hard to convince the boss of the stuff I'd really like to have when he see's the quote.:smash:

I was just reviewing them with our pilots. The cool factor carries a heavy price tag and I would certainly have to consider the "real" value of many of the options before I went looking for a check.

Thanks for the info. Sounds similar to the 900EX limits with the 400ft. Will the 2000LX come with the Phase II upgrades standard or still optioned? Before you say it, I know that is probably a silly question...lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Sounds similar to the 900EX limits with the 400ft. Will the 2000LX come with the Phase II upgrades standard or still optioned? Before you say it, I know that is probably a silly question...lol

Most likely what Dassault refers to baseline Phase II. Most of the fun stuff would be optional.

Latest resources

Back