Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TxPilot0878

Get Some!
As some of you may or may not know CAE-Simuflite has decided to pull the plug on three of its oldest simulators.

Last week I had the distinct pleasure of serving as part of the crew on the last checkride and sim session to ever be given in the Falcon 20 (DA-20) at CAE-Simuflite! It was my .293/.297. Yesterday they pulled the plug and disassembled it to relocate it to its new home in Orlando as a part of the SimComm fleet.

A tricky sim as many of you that have had the pleasure or DISPLEASURE of finding out is a very trim sensitive and "BALL" sensitive sim!

I have had the great opportunity of working with some of Simuflites finest over the years in the 20 and can hardly believe its been 9 YEARS!!!! since my fisrt checkride in the 20.

Well best of luck to the SimComm boys/gals WE send her down with cherished memories and the warmest wishes!

Tex

Wonderful!!! Now FSI is going to get busy. Glad that I scheduled all my department's recurrents for next year.

Doesn't FlightSafety still have one across the field?

Wow. Waxing rhapsodic about a sim? What is this airliners.net? I'd be dancing if it were being turned in to beer cans, but it's just getting moved. Who cares?

Wow. Waxing rhapsodic about a sim? What is this airliners.net? I'd be dancing if it were being turned in to beer cans, but it's just getting moved. Who cares?

Well "RIP" that is because you have more time with the CANS than you do Total Time...wait till you have that much time in one aircraft! Sentiment is a short lack for WOW is THAT AIRCRAFT I FLEW REALLY IN THE SMITHSONIAN??? Obviously you have ENOUGH TIME to respond to this thread!!!!! Good Luck!

and yes Stupid...FS still has one across the field....ACTUALLY the only one available!

Latest resources

Back