• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 20 Power Settings?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That'll do it. I really appreciate that. Thanks.
falcondriver said:
731 Falcon
Airspeed 250 kts 73%N1 clean wing
200 kts 65%N1 clean
180 kts 61%N1 clean
160 kts 61%N1 clean
135 kts 64%N1 flaps 10
125 kts 63%N1 flaps 25 Gear down
Vref plus 10kts 62%N1 Flaps 40 "

Steep turns 73 %N1 add 2% in turn about 4-5 pitch up attitude.

What other info do you want?

FD

falcon20driver said:
I think you're the one that's going to be needing the shine box, a competent pilot could fly fine using just the airspeed indicator.
Oh, learn me wise one. Thought I told you to go home and get your shine box. I can only imagine what a true pleasure you must be to fly with.

Sgt. Hartman said:
Goodfellas...I love it:beer:

Tommy's rebuttle..."You motha f******g mut":D

One of the best quotes in the movie. I just had to say it. Sorry, I wish I had the #'s in the falcon for you. All I know is what works on a Lear 35 with the 731's.
I agree. I love that movie. Another great part is at the resturant when Tommy is telling the story of how he suggested to some cop that he engage in sexual congress with his own mom. Ping, pow, crack. Oh, you're a funny guy!!

Archie Bunker said:
Funny how? Do I amuse you? I mean, how am I so f***ing funny?
Is there a better actor than Joe Pesci? What a great movie. Another funny guy is Dr. Christian Troy of McNamera-Troy (nip/Tuck). My favorite was when he went to a sex annonomous meeting, picked up some sex addict there, did the nasty with her, then told her to leave. "12 step your A## out of here." he told her.

falcon20driver said:
I think you're the one that's going to be needing the shine box, a competent pilot could fly fine using just the airspeed indicator.

Sorry to but in on the conversation HawkerF/O, but Falcon20driver is correct. Especially with the experience your profile shows, the ASI will work just fine.

DrProc said:
Sorry to but in on the conversation HawkerF/O, but Falcon20driver is correct. Especially with the experience your profile shows, the ASI will work just fine.
I don't think my question was, "Would the ASI work to fly a plane I have never flown or should I use power settings as a starting point?" Once again, I just wanted some power setting. If you didn't have them, then this post was obviously not for you. I don't seem to see what it is that is so difficult to understand. Do you think that I am going to set the power then not look at the ASI? DrProc, you once posted http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=65654 which was asking if a King Air 300 needed a copilot. Suppose I had responded "The King Air 90 is a great airplane" or if I wrote "With all your time and experience you should already know that"???? Does not make a whole lot os sense, does it. Look, if you dont know or you don't want to share what I have asked for fine; I don't have a problem with that, but STFU!! Don't get on here telling me what I should or should not be doing. Just post the answer like so many others were kind enough to do or dont post anything at all. Now, DrProc, don't you have a shine box to be looking for?

Latest resources

Back