• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Falcon 20 pilots

avbug

Total Time
n/a
IFL Group is hiring Captains and First Officers for their Falcon 20's.

6860 South Service Drive
Waterford MI 48327
Fax: (248) 666-1214

Base is KSDF (Louisville, KY)

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
Is this tied to them getting the Thief River Falls UPS run from Cherry or is it new business ? When Cherry had it, the crew was based in TVF.

dhawk41

Total Time
it looks like it, but i did notice on climb they are asking for people to be based or live in sdf. Probably some kind of crew rotation planing.

dhawk41

Total Time
With it being so slow for us on demand guys does anyone do any jobs on the side, or something you can do on the computer in the hotel room?

lansen

Awesomeman
Total Time
IFL is a good company to work for. I can't say for certain what they are doing down there but I'm on the Convair side and I have a good time with the company.

CMI

folgers from a tube sock
Total Time
ATP
They got the best freighter falcon 20’s I’ve seen. Good maintenance too.

bobs98tlr

Total Time
some
When did IFL go CASS? Thats an awesome deal...

I was on the convair for alittle while, left a year ago. Great place, great guys, some of the better pay for on demand stuff....its worth the time to go. Great mx and very nice FA20's.

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
Is this tied to them getting the Thief River Falls UPS run from Cherry or is it new business ? When Cherry had it, the crew was based in TVF.

Probably can't get anyone to live up there... You ever been to TVF in the middle of Jan or Feb?

You IFL guys be careful up there this winter. That runway gets real short real quick on the ice! Don't want to see one of those pretty Falcons go into the river at the end.

lansen

Awesomeman
Total Time

canadflyau

Total Time
80/mo
Very nice lead Avbug. Those always were the nicest DA-20's on the ramp.. and when they passed us in the air!

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
You ever been to TVF in the middle of Jan or Feb?
Been there ? Oh yeah. Actually covered the run for a week or 2 at a time for the regular guy when they first got the run. It sucked.