Falcon 10/100

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ooooooooh do you fly a Boeing?

Whyyyyyy; yes I do fly a boeing!!!!!! Its fun, however, I have not been able to go anywhere fun to take photo's of my partners "wind surfing in "Cabo", and telling me about the "Spanish they know" in the restaurant.....

Hell, maybe you can come to Flint, or Bloomington, or hell, even Moline and we can have a beer and catch up....

Last edited:
maybe you can come to Flint, or Bloomington, or hell, even Moline and we can have a beer and catch up....
Isn't this redundant? At least you're still getting to some third world places. How about pickin' up your phone once in a while?

Here are a few #'s for you to kick around......

We figure 240 gal/hr (not sure what your fuel cost per gal. is)
that is based on a 2 hr flight.....1800# the 1st hr and 1400# the 2nd...avg of 1600#........

MSP on the engines is $399/hr

lets say your getting your fuel at $2.50/gal, your fuel and MSP is right at $1000/hr

your scheduled and unscheduled maintenance can really play a factor in your total cost per hr. depending on how much you plan to fly per year and the shape the airplane is in when you get it. i wouldnt put this # in stone, but you can safely add another $500/hr on the sched. and unsched. maintenance #'s based on say a 5 year outlook

again, i am shooting from the hip here.....Hope this helps you somewhat.....

PM me if you like.

JB

Pilot Oil in Knoxville has one or two, and a couple of 20's.

Latest resources

Back