• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fake Cops get through TSA Security

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's obvious that the TSA is not even making a phone call to verify the identity of people taking firearms through security . . as long as they have a fake ID. If it's true that the paperwork that they submitted to TSA claiming they were "private police", then that's just unbelievably stupid on the part of the TSA.

It's more than scary, it's criminal negligence.

Last edited:
Any bets on whether the TSA screeners involved will be returned back to the Wal-Mart checkout line?

No accountability, as well as motive to ensure that events like this are swept under the rug, ensure that TSA performance will remain in the pits. Congress is the only entity with the power to rein this disaster of an agency in. Hopefully they'll take action soon! We would be better off with the likes of Argenbright and Globe back on the checkpoints.

Another good reason, as pilots, to check the credentials of gun carrying passengers. The all to often, wave off from the flightdeck as the armed pax comes onboard is negligent. It says, as the pilot, I'm counting on the TSA and gate agents.

Congress is the only entity with the power to rein this disaster of an agency in.

Got ALPA-PAC?

Looks like the TSA's arguement against the FFDO program just went out the window....

Last edited:
gads, do you think they were attempting to generate a news story?
or even a stunt?
If so what a gamble, I think I would rather fly my 150 over camp david at 20'agl and ignore all the flares. I'm sure they will do time.

Latest resources

Back