Failure Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ALIMBO

Hey guys I'm writing a paper for a class and I was wondering where I could get failure rates for PPL. I just need some statistics basically thanks for the help.

I guess no one wants to "give" you information for your paper.

I will see if I can assist you to find some information. No free lunch here.

Where have you looked so far for any information? What is the topic you wish to talk about, Any thing more specific than "failure rates"? Is this a college or high school paper?

Its a college paper its not due for another couple weeks I haven't hit up the FAA website but since somebody posted the link for me I will. Thanks alot guys. I am going to be making a poll soon about automation and what you think about it so be ready.

Its a college paper I haven't had time to do much research on it I have a couple more weeks til its due but thanks for the help so far. Be on the lookout for a poll I'm going to have based on automation in the cockpit and your thoughts on it.

Its a college paper I haven't had time to do much research on it I have a couple more weeks til its due but thanks for the help so far. Be on the lookout for a poll I'm going to have based on automation in the cockpit and your thoughts on it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back