Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RideTheWind

FRACTRASH said:
Excuse me for hitting the space bar. Now I'm not educated. I started this thread as an experiment. I only wanted to prove how fast I can bring out the Ignorance of the NJ guys hanging out on this site shoving the Union down every one's throat. Well I'm done now, I proved my point. Not once did I call anyone any names or uneducated. If you just read your own post, you would then see how uneducated you really sound. I proved my point and Happy New Year to all.

All knew you'd be back.

It's funny how people always have to call you names when they don't agree with you. I stopped doing that in the 4th grade. I guess it just shows the class of people we are dealing with.

It's funny when someone starts talking about organizing or fighting for a contract people like familyguy, humptybogart, fractrash and other just "magically" appear out of the woodwork.

And if they write it... it must be true...

56 posts in a little over 2 weeks. He's on the same record as familyguy.

Must be easy to post when all you do is sit in an office all day though.

I have nothing against you for fighting for your contract, obviously you guys needed to. It's just funny how the few NJ guys on this board get their tit in a ringer when I tale everyone how well we're treated at CS and a Union would be the biggest mistake we could make.

This is primarily informational for anyone thinking about working for CS.

Right just giving out "information"

Union non union I really don't care. Just remember if you ever make it to the road you can thank an NJ guy for your raise.

Latest resources

Back