• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
National seniority list. Not bad. Then we could all get paid $350,000 a year whatever we fly, we could all have Christmas at home with our hot, willing and demure wives, rivers would flow with beer, the sky blue, the grass green and God is in his Heaven and all is right in the...

Put the pipe down and walk away...too many PFt'ers would get bent because they had to pay for their senority!

Hehehehehe

I thought this was about EAA pilots, which we all should be. From their web site coverage of Oshkosh...

Dear Friends,

It's Saturday (day three) of Oshkosh and my fifth day here. Sorry I haven't written sooner but, I have found that working as a volunteer AND bringing your ultralight, and flying it regularily, and going to campsite parties and drinking beer etc., until the wee hours, cuts down on my writing time. Unfortunately I also sprained my ankle badly just before I left home and that has cut down on my sightseeing here at the convention. Maybe when I get home I'll have it x-rayed. I remember my friend GC, who brought the first plans-built Sky Pup to Oshkosh with a cast on his leg, hobbling on crutches, and flew it during the convention.

Sounds like fun, bust up your ankle, go fly and drink all week with your friends anyway....we are all just one busted medical away from joining him.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back